Utopian Harvest Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
The Utopian Harvest CSA SHARE provides 10 weeks of fresh produce per season. Each week we provide fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs, and edible flowers grown at our certified locations within 15 miles of our closest pickup locations in Phoenix, Gilbert or Queen Creek.
Our next season starts in April 2020 and runs through June 2020.
PHOENIX PICKUP LOCATION: TigerMountain Foundation
Uptown Farmers Market – TigerMountain Foundation Booth
TigerMountain Foundation is a non-profit collaborator with Utopian Harvest to provide food access and opportunities to the Phoenix community:
Each CSA produce subscription box provided by the collaboration between Utopian Harvest and TigerMountain Foundation provides food access of healthy, nutritious and delicious produce to the community.
Our collaboration promotes economic and educational empowerment to disenfranchised and at-risk populations in Arizona.
- Marketing and Distribution is Powered by
- Product Content and Logistics is Powered by
GILBERT PICKUP LOCATION: Power Ranch Farmer’s Market
TEMPORARY LOCATION: Utopian Harvest Curbside pickup
Wednesday, 4 pm – 7 pm Saturday, 9 am – 12 noon
4018 E Harrison St, Gilbert AZ 85295 (text 480 319 0761)
QUEEN CREEK PICKUP LOCATION: Queen Creek Botanical Gardens
Queen Creek Botanical Gardens
Queen Creek – Riggs and Ellsworth
Thursday 5 pm – 7 pm
25002 S. 206th St., Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Located on Riggs Road, just East of Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre and West of Ellsworth Road in Queen Creek.
About Utopian Harvest Growers!
Our philosophy is grow locally, share healthy foods with our neighbors & support local economy.
All the produce is:
- Grown hyper-local within 15 – 20 miles (instead of the grocery store “local” growers can be as far as 499 miles)
- Grown naturally without chemicals which is better than Organic (use of companion plants and healthy soil to keep pests away)
- No GMO’s (made the way God intended)
- Picked fresh at the peak of harvest time (NOT weeks ahead with modified atmosphere packaging to give the illusion of “freshness” and “ripeness”)
- Sustainable & Secure that is good for the environment (NOT crossing the borders and driven in trucks hundreds of miles to your store)
Each Share is enough to feed 3-4 people:
- Your share contains a mix of: Vegetables • Fruits • Edible flowers • Herbs
- Provide you with an Eco friendly reusable box for easy transport
- Limited availability of shares per pickup location. First Come First Serve!
HERE’S A SAMPLE:
- Fruits: 3-4 lbs
- Greens: 2 bunch
- Veg: 2-3 lbs
- Herbs: 1 bunch
- Edible flowers and/or Micro-Greens: 1 clamshell
If you have any questions please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org