I often end up with lots of lemon and chicken in my refrigerator. I love to make something full of flavor and easy. Try this recipe that I found from Recipe Plus:
AMOUNT FOR 4 SERVINGS
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, little reserved for garnish, remainder of leaves stripped from stems and chopped
- 2 lemons: 1 sliced, 1 zested and juiced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small chicken (about 3 lbs), cut into 10 pieces
- 2 lbs mixed red and yellow peppers, seeded and chopped into chunks
- 3 onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3.5 oz black olives
- potato wedges, cooked to your liking, to serve
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest and juice and 4 tbsp oil in a bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Rub the chicken with the herb mixture and place in a roasting pan. Roast for 45 mins.
- Place the peppers, onions and sliced lemon in a bowl. Drizzle with 2 tbsp oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread around the chicken along with the olives and roast for another 30 mins.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with rosemary.
- Serve with potato wedges.